So last Friday night started innocently enough, with just a couple of kids having a good time at the Lucky Oyster. It was a long week and I had already enjoyed some time with my fellow newbie GRTs so I was happy to continue the party. Things quickly accelerated to slightly ridiculous, though, when we discovered that we were, in fact, in the presence of celebrity. Behold: Fireman Chris.
He is pictured here with the love of his life, the one he never wants to be without. We spent the night in awe of him. Case in point:
... that is until we spotted this fine speciman:
Whew. She was something.
So anyway, Saturday I had class (last one!) and we went out in Town(e) Center to Keagan's with Haylie, Heard, and Jill. The night was pretty mellow because we fully preparing for Crush (and Cruiser) Fest 2010.
We love Waterman's.
You have never seen so many bikes in your life. Greg would be disgusted. (Yeah, I said it.)
So we soon discovered the new love of my life: the Ruby Red Crush. I am not the biggest fan of grapefruit, but this thing is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I could drink these things every second of the rest of my life. It's gonna be a good summer, Tater.
The weather was kind of crap at first (this mess was caused by free BBQ and extreme winds), but things slowly got a little crazy as the sun came out and about 4 billion people arrived. Luckily, Haylie snagged a Crush Fest T-shirt:
This bargain hunter is truly my friend soul mate. She saved $6(ish) by purchasing a 2009 shirt. We're pretending we've been going from the beginning. Shhh... don't tell.
Crush Fest 2010 = A Festivus for the Rest of Us.
A final note: Meet the REAL new and true love of my life:
This thing rocks my world.

No, I like bikes. Just not gay bikes.
ReplyDelete