This was a fantastic practice summer weekend! Look how happy Raf was:
We rode our bikes to Keagan's with Haylie and Heard on Friday night. Heard had a little photo shoot. Some of his snaps:
Whatever that is, it doesn't look like I want it!
Cool angle...
Isn't he charming?
He thinks so.
Heard was sad when I took the camera back...
And then picture ruining became a theme.
Good work, Raf. This was before he almost got in a fight in line... Here's a cute one of the boys though:
Love.
On Saturday, Haylie and I spent the afternoon on the beach. It was fantastic, despite the lady bug bites. We went to the Psimas' afterward for dinner and some smores (Brynn and Ryan were camping out for the night).
Special guest:
More shots that do not include me with my eyes closed (thanks, KAREN!):
And finally, my favorite shot of the night, which I call, "That's what she said."
Lovely!
We spent Sunday at the beach again (me and Raf this time) and got a little toasted, but all in all this was an excellent preview of summer. We are pumped. To PA for the weekend now.... yah!
No comments:
Post a Comment