Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TWO wedding posts?

More pictures coming in all the time! Today's post features photos from Karen Fletcher-Oleaga and Gayle Hockenberry. These all come with captions for your viewing pleasure!


These are the handsome ushers just before the ceremony: he who must not be named, my baby brother Kip, Kevin's friend Mudge (formerly of New York Sports Club) and Ricky, his friend from the academy.


Here's the babies... our niece Brynn and nephew Will. These kids were troopers!


My dad and I, walking down the aisle. Can you believe I didn't shiver?

Our ceremony officiant, Susan Turner, was fantastic. The ceremony was so personal and customized. We loved it! I believe that is what we are discussing here... or maybe trying to figure out the fastest way to the bar!

 Brynn and Will, wiped out after working hard!

Kevin and I with the Rafterys. From left: Melissa and BJ (Kevin's brother), plus Will, then Janet (Kevin's mom), us, Bill (Kevin's dad), a stranger, then Karen (Kevin's sister) and Brynn.

The Raftery fam. What's with Kev's stomach in this one?

Love this one! Our many and varied shoes...

Me and my mommy... love the ocean background!

The Horbals/Frederick. From left, Greg, my mom, me, and my brothers Andrew and Kip. Aren't they dapper? (That one's for you Seth!)


At some point (or most points) during this first dance I was muttering "Don't, don't, don't" to Kevin because I was afraid he would twirl or dip me and I would look like an idiot! Dancing in sneakers certainly helped though...


Raf's custom shoes. Stay tuned for official pictures featuring the date on the back...

Awesome picture by Karen! Our centerpieces were created by Jo Ann Turner. She's awesome! See us for details if you want to book her!

The ballroom chandeliers were one of the things that sold us on the Wyndham. This picture is gorgeous!

The man, the myth, the legend. There's only one Ricky.

The Raftery's friends, the Alpiars, enjoy the couples dance. The winners (longest married) were Aunt Barbara and Uncle Andy who received the tossing bouquet in lieu of tossing to the single women!


The Lyle's, friends from the academy. For a long time I thought "Lyle" was Dustin's first name. We love him.  He was the only one who helped us move my stuff in when I moved here from PA.

The Mitchells. I also thought Mitchell was Dave's first name. Sensing a pattern?

The end. For now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment