Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not a playa, Orange Crush a lot.

Summer is in full swing! Wedding plans are carrying on. Some sneak peaks:

The Psimas Girls in their fancy dresses:


A possible place card idea:


Ok. That's enough of that.

We had people over the other day for a post- Memorial Day picnic since Raf missed most of that weekend. HOTTEST DAY EVER! Despite that, we got our corn hole on in preparation for the big competition. Here's Wendell, directing his partner:


His partner, not so serious:


Look at Vanessa's fantastic bike. I LOVE it! Haylie was a hardcore athlete:


She was not happy with that shot so she FORCED me to take another picture, this one very posed by her AND Wendell:


The Heard boys waited "patiently" for their turn to get beat by team Vandell:
 
Brynn and JP got tired:


Raf played obstacle course into the night, but his balance was definitely compromised:


The next weekend was another hot one. Friday night was my school's end-of-year happy hour. Kevin whined and complained about traffic on the way to Chesapeake and yet THIS was what happened to me after being 2 car lengths behind him on the way out:


In order to cool off, we spent the rest of the evening at one of our favorite places. Guess where. Here's a hint:


Nothing? Another hint:


For those not in the know, this is Tollhouse pie. Still nothing? You have to get it with this:


Ahhhh.... crushes. As Raf says, "I'm not a playa, Orange Crush a lot." We tried the new Caribbean Crush. Freakin' amazing. Not so amazing? These guys:


This pic still makes me a little ill, as I was hungover/feverish the whole next day. My psyche blames these fries. It was fun while it lasted though. Proof:


These people liked it too. New bar game... some sort of washer on a string that you try to hit a hook with. Entertaining!


This picture proves I had a good time AND that Kevin and I should elope in lieu of 5 hours in front of a photographer:


Needless to say, I spent the next day in bed. In my defense, I did have an accompanying fever, which is NOT a symptom of hangover!

Spent Sunday on the beach with our old buddy Strayer ("Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!") and his fiancee. We found out that Strayer is actually attending Strayer University. Kinda awesome. We had a guest on the beach:


Look at that sucka! Kevin also lost another pair of Ironmen:


He really wore this "sunglass", as he calls it, for the rest of the day. One of a kind, this one. My work life is a bit chaotic right now, as the year winds down. Proof:


Anyone who knows me knows this is picture even makes me crazy. 3 more days until my REAL LIFE begins again! Time to start living that dream a little harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment