Me neither! How about this one:
Much more believable. It was a like a snowstorm at the ocean front today. I'm sure the powers that be were regretting getting an early start on the beach Christmas decorations:
The tree was pretty much falling down. Surprisingly, most of the lights were pretty okay still. The waves were pretty awesome and the air was warm so there were tons of surfers:
And tons of old and/or fat people metal detecting:
And tumble weeds along the shore:
We even saw some boats that were completely buried in the sand:
(At least it wasn't a barge) How about this cute picture of Maddy, the boat, and Tater?
I'm trying to convince him to make this one his profile pic. Here's a less cute one with me and Maddy:
I promise I'm not choking her, like it looks like. Can you tell who took this picture? Hint... bottom right hand corner. Another "family" picture:
That dog loves her Tater. I think it's mutual. This was at about mile 3.5. On our way back, we let Maddy walk without her leash because there weren't many people around and she was already tired. SHE WAS SO GOOD! It was like a new dog entered her body and decided to listen, sit when told, and walk right along with us the whole time. We even played fetch to try to entice her to enter the water:
She loved it.
We went to JP's birthday party afterward (the cousin, not the cat), then to Keagan's for dinner, and when we came home Maddy was in her crate even though we let her stay out. She put herself to bed around 6PM. It's a tough old life for a dog, walking 7 miles after 4 days of cabin fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment