Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Word From Our Sponser

Credit where credit is due, providing the inspiration for my blog today allows Kevin some air time on one of his favorite topics... beer.



Raf has been busy preparing more delicious meals for yours truly. A couple of my top faves:


He says it looks like throw up. I say it looks like heaven.

I affectionately referred to this one as a love omelet until I realized that Kevin was just bribing me to go to the beach instead of cleaning first thing this morning. The house is filthy, but the beach was nice and the food was nicer.


He says, "Don't say I never got you flowers."

After the beach, we spent some time playing with Maddy. Here is one of her most famous moves, the Twist:




Here's how JP feels about such shenanigans:


In fact, he was relieved to be having a few minutes peace from getting attacked by Maddy and blamed for Kevin's sneezes. Notice the clinging for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment