Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beer Blisters

Raftery has a blister from drinking a beer (or something) and it's not even halfway through his five day!


Another busy day in the Raftery/Horbal household. The bench was painted and cushioned today, virtually complete, save some trim pieces.


After a lovely dinner and swim with the Psimis, we went to Harbor Fest to see Collective Soul. I tried to take some pictures of the SWAT team guys (or whatever they were), but they blocked my camera (I'm convinced). At one point, the screen turned green and it turned off without closing the lens. Here's the best I could do:


Crazy, huh? Here's Collective Soul:


Another one for the collection. Afterwards, we went to hear Wendell's brother's band, Family Tree. Kevin was fake playing the bass:


He wanted me to superimpose a bass into his hands. We shot a fantastic video of him Michael Jackson dancing to "Billie Jean", but it was too dark to be successful. Stay tuned for Version II after the Pants off Dance off.

No comments:

Post a Comment